Tuesday 12 August 2014

Additional Salon dates?








Additional Skype Salon dates? ...this is a question I have had since launching CISANE.

Why sure - additional dates are possible!

If you have a group of colleagues who would like to arrange a Salon Series at another time than those scheduled, then please be in touch. Likewise, if you are not connected to a ready-made group, be in touch to suggest a time and I will try to accommodate you and extend the invitation to others.

In selecting the Salon dates/times, I tried to select those that would be convenient to colleagues living in different parts of the country, and those with and without children (understanding that those with young children often have Saturday activities).

I am situated in Nova Scotia so early morning in the west of Canada is midday here, so I am very open to finding times that suit those who are interested in the Salons. 

Thank you for your interest.
Catherine

morley.cisane@gmail.com
902 684 0174